Set on the hillside overlooking the Kas peninsula, this modern villa offers the ideal location for groups or families who require a bit more privacy. Gokseki village is a short drive from the town of Kas . Light and airy, with an open plan living area, this holiday villa has all the mod cons that make a difference to your holiday. Tastefully furnished throughout with artwork from a local artist, this villa will immediately feel like home. With 5 large bedrooms, the house can accommodate up to 10 people.
• Full Air-conditioning
• 2 double bedrooms & 3 twin bedrooms. Master bedroom & double bedroom with ensuite shower rooms & large balconies with sea views.
• 3 bathrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms, 1 family bathroom with Jacuzzi style bath with over bath shower.
• Large private freshwater infinity pool, pool terrace & terrace furniture.
• Spacious well furnished open plan living & dining room, with feature fireplace, 37″ LCD satellite TV, DVD and CD player, and French doors opening directly onto the pool terrace.
• Free wireless ADSL internet connection.
• Fully fitted kitchen with granite work surface, equipped with stove, large fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
• Pool side shower & cloakroom with W.C. on the pool terrace.
• Impressive landscaped gardens, with paved entrance courtyard and double garage.
• Very large barbecue/Turkish oven, large enough to roast a whole sheep.
• Video entry phone system & security gates to the grounds of the villa.
• All bed linen, bath & bathing towels provided.
• Weekly cleaning & linen change.
• Daily refuse & pool clean.
NOTES ON ACCOMMODATION
Hob-stove, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, iron/ironing board, satellite TV, internet Access, air-conditioning, barbeque, private pool.The property has around 20 steps leading up to the villa. It does not have wheelchair access and may not be suitable for people with severe mobility problems. Large, private infinity pool, pool terrace and terrace furniture. Poolside shower with WC. Landscaped gardens with paved entrance courtyard and double garage. Very large barbeque / Turkish oven on patio area.
The town of Kas is only a 7 minute drive away, where you will find delightful shops and restaurants and a healthy nightlife during the summer months. There are so many varied and interesting sites to see and activities to try in the area and we are happy to advise and help you arrange day trips as required. Everyone should try a boat trip while in this area. There are private or group boats for rent that depart from the Kas harbour (or Kekova) and that head out daily for fishing, swimming, snorkelling, or relaxing with lunch onboard included. There are also evening cruises available and daily ferries that visit the Greek Island of Meis which is just 7 kilometres off the coast of Kas. Other activities available in the area include canoeing, sea-kayaking, canyoning, paragliding, mountain biking, guided walking and mountain hiking excursions. You could also include a trip up into the mountains to the green lake at Gombe or to the historical sites of Xanthos, Tlos, Saklikent or Fethiye.